Thursday, December 15, 2011

Camera trap pics from the FLCC woodlot!


I know I said my next blog post would be about muskrats :)...but the club that I am a member of (The Wildlife Society!!!) deployed some cameras on our campus a week ago, and today we went out and collected them and viewed the pictures as our last "meeting" of the semester. The following are the highlights of what we collected!

Eastern gray squirrel

 Red fox

 White-tailed deer

 2 Eastern gray squirrels

 Eastern cottontail

 Red fox

 White-tailed deer

Eastern cottontail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and wishing to leave a comment! Unfortunately, due to a high number of spam comments being left under the "Anonymous" heading, I had to disable that feature. You may still leave a comment with a Gmail account, or under the OpenID option! I welcome comments, suggestions, stories, and tall tales!

~Alyssa