Wednesday, January 18, 2012

[mini] Small Mammal Bait Preference Study

Last week while I was participating in the Winter Ecology course mentioned here: Winter Eco Day #1, here: Winter Eco Days #2 & #3, and here as well: Winter Eco Day #4. Check those out if you haven't seen them already. There are some cool pictures of wildife and sign!

Anyway, I mentioned somewhere in there that my friend and co-student, Mady, and I were working together on a VERY small scale study for the 4-5 days we were there. The following are graphic representations of our Powerpoint slide presentation.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and wishing to leave a comment! Unfortunately, due to a high number of spam comments being left under the "Anonymous" heading, I had to disable that feature. You may still leave a comment with a Gmail account, or under the OpenID option! I welcome comments, suggestions, stories, and tall tales!

~Alyssa