Saturday, January 28, 2012

Peaceful Moments

Earlier this evening as I was out running some errands, the sunset was stunning. It was rainy and blustery all afternoon, and right about 5 pm the wind picked up and blew all the clouds away.

Canandaigua Lake is one of my favorite places. I've lived here for the past 8 months, and am moving in 4 months. I'm really going to miss these beautiful moments!
Took a drive down the pier...cold and blowing out but absolutely gorgeous!






Friends near a far, have a wonderful rest of your weekend....

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos. I especially love that last one. It would be interesting to see the same photo in the spring when the tree has leaves... but it probably wouldn't be as good because the bare skeleton is part of what is so appealing about this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and wishing to leave a comment! Unfortunately, due to a high number of spam comments being left under the "Anonymous" heading, I had to disable that feature. You may still leave a comment with a Gmail account, or under the OpenID option! I welcome comments, suggestions, stories, and tall tales!

~Alyssa