Monday, October 22, 2012

'Discovering wildlife'

A few weeks ago I shared that I would be blogging for the Albany Times Union, check out Something very exciting!


Well I'm happy to FINALLY announce that 'Discovering wildlife' has now launched and is live over at the TU.

Check out my first entry at: Welcome, welcome!

Everything I post here will end up there eventually, so don't feel compelled to keep up on it the TU blog, unless you'd like to. It's just quite exciting to have this connection with my local community, and state, and wanted to share it with my blogging community as well.

Hope this post finds everyone well!

My next posting will be about Massachusetts black bears!

Photo credit: Erin Lord
Mohawk State Forest Campground, Massachusetts, July 2011

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the TU blog, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that the TU Blog goes great! I lived in Massachusetts for about a decade, and I never saw a bear there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and wishing to leave a comment! Unfortunately, due to a high number of spam comments being left under the "Anonymous" heading, I had to disable that feature. You may still leave a comment with a Gmail account, or under the OpenID option! I welcome comments, suggestions, stories, and tall tales!

~Alyssa