Friday, April 19, 2013

Check these videos out...

I have 3 weeks left in my semester (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) so time is short. But I got a few cool videos on my camera trap a few weeks ago, and I figured I'd share them!

The camera is a Bushnell Trophy Cam HD, and this was taken in Schoharie, NY.

I used the following scent lure to see who I could get to respond to it (really was hoping for a bobcat):



 
Fisher
 
 
American Crows (wait til the end...they almost take out my camera!)
 
 
The elusive gray fox...I love these small Canids, and I'm happy to have gotten one in my backyard!
 
 
 Camera-trapping is so addictive! I've said it before, and anyone else who's a 'trapper I'm sure will agree!


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Those crows did get way too close, love all the videos, you must be so thrilled with each one. Nearly holiday time?? Enjoy the last few weeks. Cheers from Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and wishing to leave a comment! Unfortunately, due to a high number of spam comments being left under the "Anonymous" heading, I had to disable that feature. You may still leave a comment with a Gmail account, or under the OpenID option! I welcome comments, suggestions, stories, and tall tales!

~Alyssa